This is the most traditional form of permanent recruitment and is mainly used where there is a good supply of talent.
Our Permanent Recruitment – Low Risk for you
- We are only paid on outcome and so you risk nothing by using this service – if we don’t find you the right person there is nothing to pay.
- Charge rate agreed in advance and terms signed so you get no surprises with an invoice
- Up to 12 Weeks refund guarantee period, so if a new starter leaves you get some or all of your money back or a free replacement
- You can stipulate how many candidates you want for interview, agree interview dates in advance and you ALWAYS have a say in selecting who you want to interview
What’s included in our permanent recruitment process?
You get the personal management of your vacancy by 1 consultant, who to ensure continuity and full knowledge of the progress of the role will undertake:-
- Job / Role Profile creation
- Candidate Attraction
- Multi specialist Job Board Advertising
- Promotion of vacancy via all our Social Media platforms and networks
- TSL Database Searching
- Telephone Screening Interviews
- Candidate Screening
- Candidate Interview & Registration (including identification and right to work in UK)
- Shortlisting of suitable Candidates
- Skills testing (where required)
- Interview preparation & advice / briefing for Candidate and Client
- Pre & Post Interview Management
- Offer management
However you may choose to work with us on an exclusive basis
We can obviously offer you so much more devoted time and resource if we are used on an exclusive basis as well as enhanced refund terms.
For more information on the costs of our standard permanent recruitment offer see our Perm Standard Terms