As with all reputable recruitment agencies we have a set of standard terms of business.
By operating within agreed terms
- Protects both parties, saves any disputes and upset to working relationships
- We negotiate and agree changes / deviations at the outset
- You know the depth and range of service we will undertake on your behalf & how our fees are calculated
Supply of temporary workers – what’s in the standard terms?
- Loads of definitions of terms, worth reading because they all relate to important stages of the recruitment and in-work phase of the temporary workers lifetime
and also some other critical bits you need to know
- Your obligations to let us know key information that affect Agency Workers Rights legislation
- Health & Safety responsibilities
- Complying with Working Time Regulations
- What to do if you need to pay them a bonus
- What we will do on your behalf and the minimum level of service we will provide
- Management of temporary workers timesheets
- Our charges, VAT and payment terms
- What needs to happen if you want to take the temporary worker on permanently
- Unsuitability & Termination of a temporary workers assignment
It looks a lot but these terms protect us all as well as the temporary worker.
Introduction of Fixed Fee or Permanent staff – what’s in the standard terms?
- All the legal mumbo jumbo you’d expect re legislation, definition of terms, data protection, confidentiality and notifications (all standard stuff).
and the bits you’re really bothered about:
- How the fees are calculated, including VAT
- When payment is expected
- Late payment penalties
- What we will do on your behalf throughout the recruitment process
- What if you take on a candidate sent to you by us at a later time
- Refund periods and the amount of any refunds